Thank you Erick for explaining.

In my senario, I stopped indexing and updates too and waited for 1 day.
Restarted solr too.Shouldn't both replica and leader come to same state
after this much long period. As you said this gets corrected by segment
merging, hope it is internal process itself and no manual activity required.

For us score matters as we are using it to display some scenarios on search
and it gave changing values.As of now we are dependent of single
shard-replica but in future we might need more replicas
Will planning indexing and updates outside peak query hour help?

I have tried the exact cache while debugging score difference during
sharding.Didn't help much.Anyhow that's a different topic.

Thanks again,

Regards
Ashish Bisht