Hi Erick,

Our business wanted score not to be totally based on default relevancy algo.
Instead a mix of solr relevancy+usermetrics(80%+20%).

Each result doc is calculated against max score as a fraction of
80.Remaining 20 is from user metrics.

Finally sort happens on new score.

But say we got first page correctly, and for the second page if the request
goes to other replica where max score is different. UI may result give wrong
sort as compared to first page. For e.g last value of page 1 is 70 and first
value of second page can be 72 I. e distorted sorting.

On top of it we are not using pagination but a infinite scroll which makes
it more noticeable.

Please suggest.

Regards
Ashish