No, this is not a bug but a consequence of the design. ExactStats can help,
but there is no guarantee that different replicas will compute the exact same
score. Scores should be very close however.

You haven't explained why you need the scores to match. 99% of the time,
worrying about scores at this level is misguided. So I'd really try to
figure out
whether they're necessary or not.

Best,
Erick