Thanks for your reply.

Below are what you have requested about our Solr setup, configurations
files ,schema and results of debug queries:

Looking forward to your advice and support on our problem.

1. System configurations
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
System Memory: 32GB
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical
Processor(s)
HDD: 3.0 TB (free 2.1 TB)  SATA

2. solrconfig.xml of customers and policies collection, and solr.in,cmd
which can be download from the following link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AATjonQsEC5B0ldz27Xvx5A55Dp5ul8K/view?usp=sharing

3. The debug queries from both collections

*3.1. Debug Query From Policies ( which is Slow)*

  "debug":{

    "rawquerystring":"sherry",

    "querystring":"sherry",

    "parsedquery":"searchFields_tcs:sherry",

    "parsedquery_toString":"searchFields_tcs:sherry",

    "explain":{

      "31702988":"\n14.540428 = weight(searchFields_tcs:sherry in
3097315) [SchemaSimilarity], result of:\n  14.540428 =
score(doc=3097315,freq=5.0 = termFreq=5.0\n), product of:\n
8.907154 = idf, computed as log(1 + (docCount - docFreq + 0.5) /
(docFreq + 0.5)) from:\n      812.0 = docFreq\n      6000000.0 =
docCount\n    1.6324438 = tfNorm, computed as (freq * (k1 + 1)) /
(freq + k1 * (1 - b + b * fieldLength / avgFieldLength)) from:\n
5.0 = termFreq=5.0\n      1.2 = parameter k1\n      0.75 = parameter
b\n      19.397041 = avgFieldLength\n      31.0 = fieldLength\n”,..

    "QParser":"LuceneQParser",

    "timing":{

      "time":681.0,

      "prepare":{

        "time":0.0,

        "query":{

          "time":0.0},

        "facet":{

          "time":0.0},

        "facet_module":{

          "time":0.0},

        "mlt":{

          "time":0.0},

        "highlight":{

          "time":0.0},

        "stats":{

          "time":0.0},

        "expand":{

          "time":0.0},

        "terms":{

          "time":0.0},

        "debug":{

          "time":0.0}},

      "process":{

        "time":680.0,

        "query":{

          "time":19.0},

        "facet":{

          "time":0.0},

        "facet_module":{

          "time":0.0},

        "mlt":{

          "time":0.0},

        "highlight":{

          "time":651.0},

        "stats":{

          "time":0.0},

        "expand":{

          "time":0.0},

        "terms":{

          "time":0.0},

        "debug":{

          "time":8.0}},

      "loadFieldValues":{

        "time":12.0}}}}

*3.2. Debug Query From Customers (which is fast because we index it after
indexing Policies):*

  "debug":{

    "rawquerystring":"sherry",

    "querystring":"sherry",

    "parsedquery":"searchFields_tcs:sherry",

    "parsedquery_toString":"searchFields_tcs:sherry",

    "explain":{

      "S7900271B":"\n13.191501 = weight(searchFields_tcs:sherry in
2453665) [SchemaSimilarity], result of:\n  13.191501 =
score(doc=2453665,freq=3.0 = termFreq=3.0\n), product of:\n    9.08604
= idf, computed as log(1 + (docCount - docFreq + 0.5) / (docFreq +
0.5)) from:\n      428.0 = docFreq\n      3784142.0 = docCount\n
1.4518428 = tfNorm, computed as (freq * (k1 + 1)) / (freq + k1 * (1 -
b + b * fieldLength / avgFieldLength)) from:\n      3.0 =
termFreq=3.0\n      1.2 = parameter k1\n      0.75 = parameter b\n
 20.22558 = avgFieldLength\n      28.0 = fieldLength\n”, ..

    "QParser":"LuceneQParser",

    "timing":{

      "time":38.0,

      "prepare":{