I'm using external zookeeper, running on Solr Cloud with one shards and two
replicas. This is a testing setup, so there is only one machine.
The input data is coming from CSV file. I am indexing one CSV file at a
time, and each CSV file contains 3 million records.
I'm indexing using the code from the SimplePostTools.

I have already tried it more than 10 times, and for all the time that I
tried, the indexing speed in 8.0 are all at least 40% slower than 7.7.1

Regards,
Edwin