A simple question:
I performed the following steps to index data from a oracle db to solr index
and then search:
a) I have the configurations for indexing data from a oracle db
b) started the server.
c) Done a full-import:
http://localhost:8983/solr/dataimport?command=full-import

But when I do a search using http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=....
Not all the result sets that matches the search string are displayed.

1) Is the above steps enough for getting db values to solr index?
My configurations (data-config.xml and schema.xml )are quite correct because
I am getting SOME of the result sets as search result(not all).
2) Is there some value in sorconfig.xml, or some other files that limits the
number of items being indexed? [For the time being I have only a few
hundreds of records in my db. ]
The query that I am specifying in data-config yields around 25 results if i
execute it in a oracle client, where as the status of full-import is
something like:
<str name="status">idle</str>
<str name="importResponse">Configuration Re-loaded sucessfully</str>
<lst name="statusMessages">
        <str name="Total Requests made to DataSource">1</str>
        <str name="Total Rows Fetched">10</str>
        <str name="Total Documents Skipped">0</str>
        <str name="Full Dump Started">2008-10-10 17:29:03</str>
        <str name="Time taken ">0:0:0.513</str>
</lst>