Hi Noble
Thanks for your reply

In my data-config.xml I have;

        <entity name="employees" transformer="TemplateTransformer"
query="Select
EMP_ID , EMP_NAME , NVL (COMMENT ,'-Nil-') as COMMENT  from EMPLOYEES">
                <field column="rowtype" template="employees" />
                <field column="EMP_ID" name="EMP_ID" />
                <field column="EMP_NAME" name="EMP_NAME" />
                <field column="COMMENT" name="COMMENT" />
        </entity>

        <entity name="customers" transformer="TemplateTransformer"
query="Select
CUST_ID , CUST_NAME , NVL (COMMENT ,'-Nil-') as COMMENT  from CUSTOMERS">
                <field column="rowtype" template="customers" />
                <field column="CUST_ID" name="CUST_ID />
                <field column="CUST_NAME" name="CUST_NAME" />
                <field column="COMMENT" name="COMMENT" />
        </entity>

Whether this, TemplateTransformer, is the one that is restricting the
resultset count to 10?
Where can I find it out?
I need this TemplateTransformer because I want to query the responses of
either one of these at a time using the URL like,

http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=(Bob%20AND%20rowtype:customers)&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&wt=json

I tried in the debug mode:
(http://localhost:8983/solr/dataimport?command=full-import&debug=on&verbose=on)
, But it is not all mentioning anything after the 10th document.

Thanks and regards
con