Hi Noble,
Thanks for your reply
Sorry that I was not able to reply back in time.
I followed your suggestions and it is now indexing fine up to an extend.
1) if the query is taking values from a single table, the full import will
show the expected count itself.
    And when i do
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=(*:*%20AND%20rowtype:customers)&version=2.2&start=0&rows=100&indent=on&wt=json
    it will display all the results.

2) if the query is taking values from multiple table(select * from EMPLOYEE,
CUSTOMER where EMPLOYEE.pro_id= CUSTOMER.prod_id) the full import will show
the expected count itself.
    But, When I do
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=(*:*%20AND%20rowtype:both)&version=2.2&start=0&rows=100&indent=on&wt=json
    it is not displaying all the values.

Since for full import, <str name="Total Rows Fetched">**</str> is getting as
expected in both cases, i suppose the indexing is successfully done. Then
why my search doesn't yield all the values in the second case?
Thanks and regards
con