> If you are someone who wishes the PDF would continue, please share your
> feedback.

I have not particularly explored the documentation format but the
content. However here my thought on this:

Pdf version of solr documentation has two advantages:
1. readable offline
2. make searching easier than the html version

If there were a "one page" version of the html documentation, this
would mitigate searching within the whole. Also a monolitic html page
makes things easier to access offline.(transform back to pdf, ebook..?)

I am not very happy with the search engine embedded within the html
documentation I admit. Hope this is not solr under the hood :S

--
nicolas