On 10/28/2019 3:51 PM, Nicolas Paris wrote:
I am not very happy with the search engine embedded within the html
documentation I admit. Hope this is not solr under the hood :S

It's not Solr under the hood. It is done by a javascript library that runs in the browser. It only searches page titles, not the whole document.

The fact that a search engine has terrible search in its documentation is not lost on us. We talked about what it would take to use Solr ... the infrastructure that would have to be set up and maintaned is prohibitive.

We are looking into improving things in this area. It's going a lot slower than we'd like.

Thanks,
Shawn