Try spellcheck.onlyMorePopular.

On Nov 14, 2008, at 1:53 PM, Jeff Newburn wrote:

I am trying to get the onlyMorePopular variable to function correctly. I
have tried adding both spellchecker.onlyMorePopular as well as
sp.query.onlyMorePopular yet neither of these seem to change the spelling suggestion response. I am not sure if I simply do not understand what it is
intended to do or if I am doing something wrong. Below is some of the
response showing this:

<response>
?
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">19</int>
?
<lst name="params">
<str name="spellcheck">true</str>
<str name="sp.query.onlyMorePopular">true</str>
<str name="spellcheck.collate">true</str>
<str name="q">nice</str>
</lst>
</lst>
+
<result name="response" numFound="930" start="0"></result>
?
<lst name="spellcheck">
?
<lst name="suggestions">