This part:

The part of Zoie that enables real-time searchability is the fact that ZoieSystem contains three IndexDataLoader objects:

* a RAMLuceneIndexDataLoader, which is a simple wrapper around a RAMDirectory, * a DiskLuceneIndexDataLoader, which can index directly to the FSDirectory (followed by an optimize() call if a specified optimizeDuration has been exceeded) in batches via an intermediary * BatchedIndexDataLoader, whose primary job is to queue up and batch DataEvents that need to be flushed to disk

Sounds like it (might) be / (can) be layered into Solr somehow, has anyone been using this project or testing it?

- Jon