Thanks for the feedback Shalin.  I will investigate the backport of this 1.4
fix into 1.3.    Do you know of any other subsequent patches related to the
data import and dynamic fields that I also should located and backport as
well?  I just ask if you happen to have this information handy.

I am reaching here, but I would like your opinion.  Do you believe it is
conceivable at all port the entire data import functionality from the latest
1.4-dev nightly build and manually merge this with the stable 1.3 release?