: > Just as you have an xslt response writer to convert Solr xml response to
: > make it compatible with any application, on the input side do you have an
: > xslt module that will parse xml documents to solr format before posting them
: > to solr indexer. I have gone through dataimporthandler, but it works in data

some Proof Of Concept work was done in the past, but it never really took
off...

now that we have DIH, I think another approach (that would fit better with
how things currently are) would be having a "ContentStreamDataSource" for
DIH analogous to the HttpDataSource (except without any explicit knowledge
of URLs) thatresepected the standard COntentStream params and could then
work with the XPathEntityProcessor

-Hoss