Yes. I did. I was not able to grasp the concept of making spell checking
work.
For example, the wiki page says an spell check index need to be built. But
did not say how to do it. Does Solr buid the index out of thin air? Or the
index is buit from the main index? or index is built form a dictionary or
word list?

Please help.