Sorry for not be able to get my point across.

I know the syntax that leads to a index build for spell checking. I actually
run the command saw some additional file created in data\spellchecker1
directory. What I don't understand is what is in there as I can not trick
Solr to make spell suggestions based on the documented query structure in
wiki.

Can anyone tell me what happened after when the default spell check is
built? In my case, I used copyField to copy a couple of text fields into a
field called "spell". These fields are the original text, they are the ones
with typos that I need to run spell check on. But how can these original
data be used as a base for spell checking? How does Solr know what are
correctly spelled words?

   <field name="tech_comment" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>
   <field name="cust_comment" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>
   <field name="spell" type="textSpell" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>
   <copyField source="tech_comment" dest="spell"/>
   <copyField source="cust_comment" dest="spell"/>