hi all,

I have indexed 100000 documents (daily around 5000 documents will be indexed
one at a time to solr)
at the same time daily few(around 2000) indexed documents (added 30 days
back) will be deleted using DeleteByQuery of SolrJ
Previously each document used to be indexed within 5ms..
but recently i am facing a delay (sometimes 2min to 10 min) while adding
document to index.
And my index (folder) size is also increased to 625MB which is very large
Previously it was around 230MB

My Questions are:

1) is solr not deleting the older documents(added 30 days back) permenently
from index event after committing

2)Why the index size is increased

3)reason for delay (2min to 10 mins) while adding the document one at a time
to index

Help is appreciated

Thanks in advance..