On 10/05/2009 01:18 PM, Avlesh Singh wrote:
First of all, I know of no way of doing wildcard phrase queries.

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#Can_I_combine_wildcard_and_phrase_search.2C_e.g._.22foo_ba.2A.22.3F
Thanks for that link
When I said not filters, I meant TokenFilters which is what I believe you
mean by 'not analyzed'

Analysis is a Lucene way of configuring tokenizers and filters for a field
(index time and query time). I guess, both of us mean the same thing.
You are correct. I should have said ' Not Analyzed'. Thanks for the correction.
Cheers
Avlesh