________________________________
De : Avlesh Singh <avl...@gmail.com>
À : solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Envoyé le : Lundi, 5 Octobre 2009, 20h30mn 54s
Objet : Re: wildcard searches

Zambrano is right, Laurent. The analyzers for a field are not invoked for
wildcard queries. You custom filter is not even getting executed at
query-time.
If you want to enable wildcard queries, preserving the original token (while
processing each token in your filter) might work.

Cheers
Avlesh