From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 18 November 2009 22:55
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Index-time field boosting not working?

Can "boost" attribute really be specified for a field in the schema?  I
wasn't aware of that, and I don't see it on
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml .

Maybe you are mixing it with
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateXmlMessages#Optional_attributes_for_.2
2field.22 ?

Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR