Yonik,

I got yourkit setup to profile the Tomcat instance and as you will see in the
graph below all of the   http threads are blocked (red) until around 4:40. This
is the point where the instance becomes responsive and CPU usage drops. I have
also ruled out GC being the issue by using the GC monitoring in yourkit. Let me
know your thoughts and if you have any questions.

Thanks for your assistance.

Thanks,
John

--
John Williams
System Administrator

<<inline: Screen shot 2010-03-09 at 10.35.15 AM.png>>