okay.
we have a lot of products and i just importet the name of each product to a
core.
make an edgengram to this and my autoCOMPLETION runs.

but i want an auto-suggestion:

example.

autoCompletion-->           I: "harry" O: "harry potter..."
but when the input ist --> I. "potter" -- O: /

so what i want is, that i get "harry potter ..." when i tipping "potter"
into my search field!

any idea ?

i think the solution is a mixe of termsComponent and EdgeNGram or not ?

i am a little bit despair, and in this forum are too many information about
it =(