hey,

okay i show your my settings ;)
i use an extra core with the standard requesthandler.

SCHEMA.XML
<field name="id" type="string"  indexed="true" stored="true" required="true"
/>
<field name="name" type="text"    indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" />
<field name="suggest" type="autocomplete" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>
<copyField source="name"  dest="suggest"/>

so i copy my names to the field suggest and use the EdgeNGramFilter and some
others

<fieldType name="autocomplete" class="solr.TextField">
        <analyzer type="index">
                        <filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory"
maxGramSize="100"
minGramSize="1" />
                        <filter class="solr.StandardFilterFactory"/>
                <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory"/>
                <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="German2"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
                        <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="English"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
words="stopwords.txt" />
        </analyzer>
        <analyzer type="query">
                        <filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory"
maxGramSize="100"
minGramSize="1" />
                <filter class="solr.StandardFilterFactory"/>
                <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory"/>
                <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="German2"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
                <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="English"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
words="stopwords.txt"/>

        </analyzer>
        </fieldType>

so with this konfig i get the results above ...

maybe i have toooo many filters ;) ?!