Is also correct.....

Abdelhamid ABID schrieb:
Well, check your solr config file if the folder "Data" is correctly defined,
you may set it like this: <dataDir>${solr.data.dir:}</dataDir>

On 4/21/10, Jan Kammer <jan.kam...@mni.fh-giessen.de> wrote:
Exactly that i got in the file.... but it doesn't work :-(

Abdelhamid ABID schrieb:

 The path paramater defines your context path, "/solr" for example, what
you
are missing, I think, is the environment  variable 'solr/home' which
points
to solr home (again) and not the solr web-app. solr/home may be set in
your
xml-file  like this
<Context docBase="...." debug="0" crossContext="true">
 <Environment name="solr/home" type="java.lang.String"
value="PATH_TO_SOLR_HOME" override="false"/>
</Context>

PATH_TO_SOLR_HOME must contains "conf" and "data" folders