The first place you should go for this type of question is the
solr admin page and look at what's actually in your index.

A very handy tool for this is also Luke. Get a copy of it (google
Lucene Luke) and point it at your index and poke around
to see if what's actually in your index is what you expect.

If that all doesn't help, post more information. Particularly
what query you're submitting that you expect to return
results.

Also, try executing the query with &debugQuery=on, that may
give you some clues (also note that there's a checkbox on the
Admin page for debug info if you go to the "full interface"

HTH
Erick