: Maybe, separate from analysis.jsp (showing only how text is analyzed),
: Solr needs a debug page showing the steps the field's QueryParser goes
: through on a given query, to debug such tricky QueryParser/Analyzer
: interactions?

As mentioned earlier in this thread, i set out to build something exactly
like this a while back, but as part of the DebugComponent instead of a
standalone page. I ran into a lot of problems i couldn't figure out any
way arround, so i posted my thoughts in Jira for future refrence in case
other folks wanted to follow up with alternate suggestions on how to work
arround them (or mitigate the maintence headaches involved)...

-Hoss