Hello Mitch,

Agree. Basically you described the same context/needs. Your suggestion about
adding possibility to create more than one resultset for a single
solr-request is exactly what I meant in last paragraph of my initial message
(I called it "specifying extra group(s) of rows" and "we could execute *one*
search query and fetch different data"). Sorry if that was not very clear
from my not accurate terminology ;)

Is there any JIRA issue related to that or something close it? If not,
perhaps we should create it to initiate discussion among developers as it
looks like the feature is on demand in the community.

Thank you,
Alex.