My guess is that they are leveraging text on the same web page.

I'm sure there's some post doctoral types who could get a graphic shape
analyzer, color analyzer, to at least say it's a flower.

However, even Google would have to build new datacenters to have the horsepower
to do that kind of graphic processing.

So, since the names of all the images have something that says flower and read,
I vote for image name or image attributes being the source.

Good luck with rolls of film.

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life,