From: sivaram [mailto:yogendra.bopp...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:46 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Corename after Swap in MultiCore

Hi everyone,

Long question but please hold on. I'm using a multicore Solr instance to
index different documents from different sources( around 4) and I'm
using a
common config for all the cores. So, for each source I have core and
temp
core like 'doc' and 'doc-temp'. So, everytime I want to get new data, I
do
dataimport to the temp core and then swap the cores. For swaping I'm
using
the postCommit event listener to make sure the swap is done after the
completing commit.

After the first swap when I use solr.core.name on the doc-temp it is
returning doc as its name ( because the commit is done on the doc's data
dir
after the first swap ). How do I get the core name of the doc-temp here
in
order to swap again with .swap ?

I'm stuck here. Please help me. Also if anyone know for sure if a
dataimport
is being done on a core then the next swap query will be executed only
after
this dataimport is finished?

Thanks in advance.
Ram.