Actually, i took a look at the code again, the queries you mentioned:
"I send queries to that field in the form (*term1*term2*)"

I think the patch will not fix your problem... The only way i know you
can fix this would be to upgrade to lucene/solr trunk, where wildcard
comparison is linear to the length of the string.

In all other versions, it has much worse runtime, and thats what you
are experiencing.

Separately, even better than this would be to see if you can index
your content in a way to avoid these expensive queries. But this is
just a suggestion, what you are doing should still work fine.