Thank you very much Robert for replying that fast and accurately.

I have effectively an other idea in mind to provide similar
suggestions less expansively, I was balancing between the work around
and the report issue options.

I don't regret it since you came with a possible fix. I'll give it a
try as soon as possible, and let the list know.

Regards,

Tanguy