Hi list,

I got a little problem with my mm definition:

2<-1 4<50% 5<66%

Here is what it *should* mean:

If there are 2 clauses, at least one has to match.
If there are more than 2 clauses, at least 50% should match (both rules seem
to mean the same, don't they?).
And if there are 5 or more than 5 claues, at least 66% should match.

In case of 5 clauses, 3 should match, in case of 6 at least 4 should match
and so on.

However in some test-case I get only the intended behaviour with a
2-clause-query when I say mm=1.
If I got longer queries this would lead to very bad search-quality-results.

What is wrong with this mm-definition?

Thanks for suggestions.
- Em