Hi,

I have a problem with phrase queries, from times to times I do not get any
result
where as I know I should get returned something.

The search is run against a field of type "text" which definition is
available at the following URL :
- http://pastebin.com/Ncem7M8z

This field is defined with the following configuration:
<field name="meta_text" type="text"    indexed="true"  stored="true"
multiValued="true" termVectors="true"/>

I use the following request handler:
<requestHandler name="custom" class="solr.DisMaxRequestHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
        <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
        <float name="tie">0.01</float>
        <str name="qf">meta_text</str>
        <str name="pf">meta_text</str>
        <str name="bf"/>
        <str name="mm">1&lt;1 2&lt;-1 5&lt;-2 7&lt;60%</str>
        <int name="ps">100</int>
        <str name="q.alt">*:*</str>
    </lst>
</requestHandler>

Depending on the kind of phrase query I use I get either exactly what I am
looking for or nothing.

Index' contents is all french so I thought about a possible problem with
accents but I got queries working
with phrase queries containing "é" and "è" chars like "académie" or
"ingénieur".

As you will see the filter used in the "text" type uses the
SnowballPorterFilterFactory for the english language,
I plan to fix that by using the correct language for the index (French) and
the following protwords http://bit.ly/i8JeX6 .

But except this mistake with the stemmer, did I do something (else) wrong ?
Did I overlook something ? What could
explain I do not always get results for my phrase queries ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best Regards,

--
Jérôme