From: Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thu, January 27, 2011 9:33:25 PM
Subject: Re: Solr for noSQL

There no special connectors available to read from the key-value
stores like memcache/cassandra/mongodb. You would have to get a Java
client library for the DB and code your own dataimporthandler
datasource.  I cannot recommend this; you should make your own program
to read data and upload to Solr with one of the Solr client libraries.

Lance

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com