Hello all,

I am looking into an enterprise search solution for our architecture and I am
very pleased to see all the features Solr provides. In our case, we will have a
need for a highly scalable application for multiple clients. This application
will be built to serve many users who each will have a client account. Each
client will have a multitude of documents to index (0-1000s of documents).
After discussion we were talking about going multicore and to have one index
file per client account. The reason for this is that security is achieved by
having a separate index for each client etc.. Is this the best approach? How
feasible is it (dynamically create indexes on client account creation. Is it
better to go the faceted search capabilities route? Thanks for your help

Greg