Hi,

That depends (as usual) on your scenario. Let me ask some questions:

1. what is the sum of documents for your applications?
2. what is the expected load in queries/minute
3. what is the update frequency in documents/minute and how many documents per
commit?
4. how many different applications do you have?
5. are the query demands for the business the same (or very similar) for all
applications?
6. can you easily upgrade hardware or demand more machines?
7. must you enforce security between applications and are the clients not
under your control?

I'm puzzled though, you have so much memory but so little CPU. What about the
disks? Size? Spinning or SSD?

Cheers,