Hi,

I'm using ComplexPhraseQueryParser and I'm quite happy with it.
However, there are some queries using wildcards nor working.

Exemple: I want to do a proximity search between the word compiler and the
expression 'cross linker' or 'cross linking' or 'cross linked' ...

("cross-linker compiler"~50 OR "cross-linking compiler"~50) is working OK
but ("cross-link* compiler"~50) is not working (returns nothing)

Is there another syntax allowing to do sucj query ?

Thanks
JMR