Hi,

Not possible :)
Lucene compares each matching document against the query and produces a score
for each.
Documents are not compared to eachother like normal sort, that would be way too
costly.

But if you explain your use case, I'm sure we can find ways to express your
needs in other ways

Perhaps it is possible for you to use Sort by Function?
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FunctionQuery#Sort_By_Function
Then you can decide exactly what goes into your sort score.
If you want to do conditional stuff, you may need to pre-process your documents
a bit and create new fields which can be used in a FunctionQuery.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com