Hello,

I watched an online video with Chris Hostsetter from Lucidimagination. He
showed the possibility of having some Facets that exclude *all* filter while
also having some Facets that take care of some of the set filters while
ignoring other filters.

Unfortunately the Webinar did not explain how they made this and I wasn't
able to give a filter/facet more than one tag.

Here is an example:

Facets and Filters: DocType, Author

Facet:
- Author
-- George (10)
-- Brian (12)
-- Christian (78)
-- Julia (2)

-Doctype
-- PDF (70)
-- ODT (10)
-- Word (20)
-- JPEG (1)
-- PNG (1)

When clicking on "Julia" I would like to achieve the following:
Facet:
- Author
-- George (10)
-- Brian (12)
-- Christian (78)
-- Julia (2)
---- Julia's Doctypes:
------ JPEG (1)
------ PNG (1)

-Doctype
-- PDF (70)
-- ODT (10)
-- Word (20)
-- JPEG (1)
-- PNG (1)

Another example which adds special options to your GUI could be as
following:
Imagine a fashion store.
If you search for "shirt" you get a color-facet:

colors:
- red (19)
- green (12)
- blue (4)
- black (2)

As well as a brand-facet:

brands:
- puma (18)
- nike (19)

When I click on the red color-facet, I would like to get the following back:
colors:
- red (19)
- green (12)*
- blue (4)*
- black (2)*

brands:
- puma (18)*
- nike (19)

All those filters marked by an "*" could be displayed half-transparent or so
- they just show the user that those filter-options exist for his/her search
but aren't included in the result-set, since he/she excluded them by
clicking the "red" filter.

This case is more interesting, if not all red shirts were from nike.
This way you can show the user that i.e. 8 of 19 red - shirts are from the
brand you selected/you see 8 of 19 red shirts.

I hope I explained what I want to achive.

Thank you!