On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's several starting points for Solr UI out there, but really the best
> choice is whatever fits your environment and the skills/resources you have
> handy.  Here's a few off the top of my head -
[...]

Besides these excellent examples, if you are looking at Python/Django,
Haystack works well as a starting point, though:
* One does have to build a template/view architecture around it,
  that is fairly easy to do.
* Haystack allows multiple search back-ends, and while that is
  convenient for starting out, it does not implement some Solr
  features. E.g., one big missing item is support for multi-core
  Solr.

Regards,
Gora