Hi all,

I have, in my dataset, documents from different sources (forum, news,
reviews, ...)
And I'd like to have a mix of them in my search results.

The problem is that, depending only on the relevance, the results are
often grouped by source (Ex.:50 'forum' docs before the first 'review'
doc)
So, I am looking for a way to slightly disseminate the results and avoid
this behaviour.

I could run 1 search per source and manually do the mix. But, I have ~10
different sources, and I'm afraid this will be too slow.

Is there a clean & fast way to do that ? I eventually think about
implementing a custom Scorer.

Thanks,
Franck