Hi Hoss,

I am not sure why you suggest Payload for ranking documents with more
frequent tags above those with fewer tags.  Wont the term frequency part of
relevancy score ensure this by default?  If you make tags a 'lowercase'
field (with full value tokenisation), the frequency of tags in multivalued
field should improve score for doc A in below scenario?

Payloads, I thought would be more useful when you want some tags in a
record to be weighted more than others?  Or have I missed some point maybe.

Thanks,
Rav