like that:

<field name="inventor-country">CH</field>
<field name="inventor-country">FR</field>

but in this case Ioose the link between inventor and its country?

if I search an inventor named ROSSI with CH:
q=inventor:rossi and inventor-country=CH

the I will get this result but it's not correct because Rossi is FR.