Actually I have documents like this one, country of inventor is inside the field "inventor" It's not exactly an inventor notice, it's a patent notive with several fields.
The "patent-number" field is the fieldkey.

Should I split my document and use fieldkey to link them (like on normal database)?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<add>
<doc>
<field name="patent-number">EP1416522A4</field>
<field name="publication-date">20050921</field>
<field name="family-id">19052554</field>
<field name="ecla">H01L21/20D2</field>
<field name="ipcr">H01L  21/02        20060101C I20051008RMEP </field>
<field name="applicant">ADV LCD TECH DEV CT CO LTD [JP]</field>
<field name="inventor">MATSUMURA M [JP]</field>
<field name="inventor">OANA Y [JP]</field>
<field name="inventor">ABE H [JP]</field>
<field name="inventor">YAMAMOTO Y [JP]</field>
<field name="inventor">KOSEKI H [JP]</field>
<field name="inventor">WARABISAKO M [JP]</field>
</doc>
</add>