The problem is that you can't reproduce easily the hierarchy of structured data. There is no attribute in lucene index as there can be in a xml document. If your structured data is not too complex, you could try to add a field to your schema called "person" and concatenate all properties (name, age, role, country) into this unique field but that solution works only if you don't need to search for this properties...

Yep, I think I will create a field full-inventor with country not indexed and a field inventor without country indexed. I can't loose this information (country) unless in the result of the request.

The search will be done only on inventor field and full-inventor will be answered in the xml result.