HI  Kuli

The free -m command gives me
                   total       used       free     shared    buffers
cached
Mem:          9991       9934         57          0         75       5759
-/+ buffers/cache:       4099       5892
Swap:         8189       3395       4793

You can see that has only 57m free and 5GB cached.

In top command, the glassfish process used 79,7% of memory:

 PID USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S %CPU %MEM    TIME+
COMMAND
 4336 root      21   0 29.7g 7.8g 4.0g S         0.3      79.7   5349:14
java

If i increase the memory of server for more 2GB, the SO will be use this
additional 2GB in cache? I need to increse the memory size?

Thanks