Mark,

Grant Ingersoll from ASF got in touch with me to ensure that I am compliant with the Apache Trade Mark. I made changes to the names, web pages, wiki, papers, etc. and sent back the links to Grant for approval. You may want to check with Grant.

Regarding the fork, I am not creating a fork but actually contributing the realtime NRT back to Apache Solr. There was no NRT functionality in the older versions of Solr.

Regards,

Nagendra Nagarajayya
http://solr-ra.tgels.org
http://rankingalgorithm.tgels.org