Hi Daire Mac MathĂșna;

If there is a way copying one Solr's indexes into another Solr instance,
this may also solve the problem. Somebody generates indexes and some of
other instances could get a copy of them. At synchronizing process you may
eliminate some of indexes at reader instance. So you can filter something
to become unsearchable. *This may not be efficient and good thing and maybe
solved with built-in functionality somehow.* However I think somebody may
need that mechanism.