Aloke,

If you do not have a factorial problem in the combination of userid and groupid
(which I can imagine you might) you could consider creating a field for each
combination (u1g1, u2g2) which can easily be done via dynamic fields.  Use
CopyField to get data into these various constructs (again, easily configured
via wildcard patterns) and then send the suggestion query to the right field.

Obviously this will get out of hand if you have too many of these...so this has
limits.

Jason