Hi Shreejay,

Thanks for the info.
I read about this too but as far as I understand this this feature is not really usefull in my case.

This means I would have to reindex my documents just to get the grouping that I need now. It would be OK to do that one time but I would have to do that again when I maybe want to group on another field too in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Markus